Kamis, 09 Desember 2010

talk, speak, say, whatever. just watch your words.

I have a problem with speaking, talking, or whatever it is. It doesn't mean I'm a stutter. It's about some 'rules'.


1. "Speaking your mind is not wrong at all. When you keep anything just in your mind, you'll feel bad for yourself. When you feel bad about someone or something, just have a time to talk."


Well, I guess that's what I'm working on. It sooooooo easy to say, but it's extremely hard to do. I'm not a person who can speak her mind freely. But it does hurts when I can't say what I need to.

2. "Speak in wisdom."

The truth? I'm not good in it. I've hurt some people just because I don't think that my word would hurt them. And the worst part is, I don't have any brave to apology.

3. "Speak truthfully."

I'm good at lying. =p

0 komentar: